2 br house very close to IU
Available August, 2020
2401 E. 8th
Fenced yard, pets can be OK
2401 E. 8th St, Bloomington, Indiana 47408
very close to Indiana University
Call or text 812-720-3011 with your questions or to get a tour of this house.
Easy walking/biking distance to IU, grocery shopping, the largest local shopping mall, many restaurants and bars, the IU Cyber Infrastructure building, and near bus stops for both IU and Bloomington Transit.
Indiana University campus is this color on map below
The city bus runs all along 3rd Street; the IU bus runs at the edge of campus on Union. Campus ID works for both.
- Good-sized windows -- lots of light
- Central Air Conditioning
- Gas furnace
- Full bathroom with tub/shower
- Full kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Off-street parking in driveway
- Pets can be OK. Ask us about your specific pet(s).
- Pet fee: $15/mo. per pet
- Mature trees
- Vegetable garden OK
- Quick, competent, in-town maintenance by landlords
- Excellent neighborhood
- Excellent, diverse schools (debatably the best in Bloomington): University Elementary, Tri-North Middle School, Bloomington North High School
- International students welcome (lots of nearby international food shopping and restaurants)
- 2 fairly large bedrooms
- 1,000 square feet on main floor
- Full, dry basement
- Big back yard
- Hardwood floors
- Bright, airy interior
- Well insulated, cheap to heat & cool
- Attic Fan
- Landlords do lawn mowing
Here is a copy of our current lease.
If you are interested in renting one of our houses, we ask you to fill out a tenant application. If it's more convenient, you can answer all the questions on this application in an email to email@example.com
In some cases we ask for a co-signer who would fill out our co-signer's guarantee.. Reasons we'd ask for a co-signer include:
- if you are under 21, or
- have no history of residential rentals, or
- are employed less than 40 hours per week, or
- are an undergraduate student, or
- if we discover any negative rental history when checking your credit or references.
We generally issue our leases for a 1-year period, from near the beginning of August through the end of July. Specific start and end times may vary depending upon previous rental periods or other circumstances.
If you'd like to lease for a shorter period (such as August through May), just contact us to determine the partial year monthly rate.
If you have any questions, call Paul at 812-720-3011. We'd be happy to show you the house or houses you're interested in. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org