Close to IU 4 Bedroom (3br + study), 2 Bath House for Rent
2530 E. Eastgate Lane, Bloomington, Indiana 47408
very close to Indiana University
Rent: $1830/month Deposit: $1830
|Call or text 812-720-3011 (or email email@example.com) with your questions or to get a tour of this house|
Easy walking/biking distance to IU, grocery shopping, the largest local shopping mall, many restaurants and bars, the IU Cyber Infrastructure building, and near bus stops for both IU and Bloomington Transit.
Available for up to 3 unrelated adults, or for a family.
The city bus runs all along 3rd Street; the IU bus runs at the edge of campus on Union. Campus ID works for both.
- Huge living room with pyramidal vaulted ceiling
- Back screened-in porch - also architecturally interesting
- Big back yard with character
- Large open basement
- 2 Full bathrooms
- Main floor
- Basement with shower stall, toilet, sink
- Full kitchen
- Garbage Disposal
- Central Air Conditioning
- Washer/Dryer included free
- Gas furnace
- Off-street parking for 3+ cars in driveway
- On-street daytime parking
- Pets can be OK. Ask us about your specific pet(s).
- Pet fee: $15/mo. per pet
- Mature trees
- Vegetable garden OK
- Quick, competent, in-town maintenance by landlords
- Excellent neighborhood
- Excellent, diverse schools (debatably the best in Bloomington): University Elementary, Tri-North Middle School, Bloomington North High School
- International students welcome (lots of nearby international food shopping and restaurants)
- 4 bedrooms (or 3 bedrooms and study/library)
- 1480 sq ft upstairs + 1080 sq ft basement
- Lawncare included
Great room or Wooden Pyramid Room
Here shown with stuff in it:
The screened-in back porch is pretty great.
The study (4th bedroom) is a large secondary living room with lots of light.
2 bathrooms - one upstairs one in the basement.
We don't yet have photos of empty rooms, so imagine all this tenant's junk replaced with yours.
|Call or text 812-720-3011 (or email firstname.lastname@example.org) with your questions or to get a tour of this house|
Here is a copy of our current lease.
If you are interested in renting one of our houses, we ask you to fill out a tenant application. If it's more convenient, you can answer all the questions on this application in an email to email@example.com
In some cases we ask for a co-signer who would fill out our co-signer's guarantee.. Reasons we'd ask for a co-signer include:
- if you are under 21, or
- have no history of residential rentals, or
- are employed less than 40 hours per week, or
- are an undergraduate student, or
- if we discover any negative rental history when checking your credit or references.
We generally issue our leases for a 1-year period, from near the beginning of August through the end of July. Specific start and end times may vary depending upon previous rental periods or other circumstances.
If you'd like to lease for a shorter period (such as August through May), just contact us to determine the partial year monthly rate.
If you have any questions, call Paul at 812-720-3011. We'd be happy to show you the house or houses you're interested in. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org